"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, August 18, 2011

"Couch Potato" Days Over?

Since Jessica moved in with me, I am eating much better and healthier. She is a great cook and many of her recipes were of her own making. She's made some great chicken dishes and baked salmon.

Yesterday, we found ourselves in 90+ degree temperatures in the San Fernando Valley. So, we decided to make use of my apartment building's swimming pool and spent two hours swimming and cooling off. I haven't used the pool for years. It is great to have a swimming companion, especially one who looks hot in a bikini!

Today has already been planned. When I am off work in the morning (I am working graveyard as I write this), we're going to hit the pool again for a while.

Nothing like getting a good workout! I've been too much of a "couch potato" for the past few years.

No comments:

Search This Blog