"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, November 29, 2014

I Now Have Me-TV

Above, an ad from the 1950s.

Following the clean-up and putting away all my furnishings after the pipe break, I re-configured the antenna to the television set and discovered that I now can get Me-TV.

The Adventures of Superman is on Me-TV's Saturday evening schedule (along with Batman and Wonder Woman) and tonight is the 1951 two-parter, "The Unknown People." "The Unknown People" is the edited television version of the 1951 theatrical feature, Superman and the Mole Men. It starred George Reeves and Phyllis Coates.

So, in just under an hour, I will be watching.

No comments:

Search This Blog