"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, September 18, 2016

Doodle



Yesterday, I was in The Beast when I had the urge to doodle.

It has been a while since I've done so, but I doodled the Silver Age Superman. It was totally done free-handed on a legal pad with a ball-point pen. It would have come out better had I sketched it out in pencil first and then inked it. But it was a spur-of-the-moment thing.

I posted it on Facebook and it received a lot of praise. I emailed it to my "honorary sister" and she sent this:
That is incredible!!!!!!!!   You haven't lost your touch, that's for sure :-)))

She still has sketches I drew for her back in our college days.

No comments:

Search This Blog