"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Today's The Day!



Today's the day that we have my case against Denise Santos taped for the Hot Bench court tv show.

I am at the Westin Pasadena hotel and they will be sending a car to pick me up later this morning. The show is taped at the KTLA-TV studios in Hollywood. Why they put me in a hotel in Pasadena instead of Hollywood is beyond me. But I'm not complaining. Maybe Hollywood's hotels are too crummy?

So far, I am enjoying myself. The room is nice and it is a little "change of pace" for me.

The hotel bed was comfortable last night and I got in a good seven hours of sleep.

I'm ready to go.




No comments:

Search This Blog