"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

"The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan" Made It To Tokyo!

Above, Yuu Asakura. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Regular "Rancho readers" knew that I was fretting a bit over the recent shipment of The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan so that my pending orders could be filled, particularly those of two Australian university professors who are now in Japan doing some Godzilla research.

Well, I am pleased to report that they received the two copies yesterday in Tokyo and I received this message from one of them:

Hi Armand,

I just received the Guide yesterday. It's brilliant. I've been reading through it and planning the days ahead. Great work putting it together.

Thanks again for all your help in sending it to my collegue and I in Japan.

Cheers,

Craig
---
Dr Craig Norris
Lecturer
Journalism, Media and Communications
University of Tasmania
Hobart, Tasmania
Australia


It is a great relief that the copies made it to them on time and that they are pleased with it. It'll be interesting to see how their research goes and how the Guide helped.

As you can see from the above, the professors are from the island of Tasmania, which is a part of Australia. See map below.

No comments:

Search This Blog