"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, April 26, 2010

Rolling Back The Years...



Went to Supercuts today and was talked into coloring my hair and mustache. I think the mustache is too dark. When I looked into the mirror, I thought I saw Saddam Hussein's ghost. At least the girl said, "We've rolled back your age from 45 to 40!" That sounded great!

Maybe I'll have my "significant other" take a picture of my "new look" to replace the cell phone one above. She noticed that I looked different but couldn't quite figure out why. I told her I got a haircut. But even then she knew something else was different.

The stylist/cutter at Supercuts said, "Your girlfriend will like it!" I replied, "Either that or she'll ask, "What the hell did you do now?!""

Thankfully, she liked it.

1 comment:

Maria Malone said...

Hi Cuz, I like the new look! Love, Maria

Search This Blog