"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Rhodes Reason, R.I.P.

Above, Rhodes Reason and Armand.

David Schecter posted at the Classic Horror Film Board that Rex Reason's wife Shirley called him to report that his brother, actor Rhodes Reason has passed away at age 84.

I met Rhodes Reason in 2007 at G-Fest in Chicago. I found him to be a very interesting and humorous man who told about funny things that happened while he was in Japan filming King Kong Escapes (1967). His story about being directed by Ishiro Honda in a submarine scene had the audience roaring with laughter.

Above, Jeri and Rhodes Reason in 2007. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Reason appeared in quite a number of television shows including Star Trek.

I tried to send a message of condolence to his wife Jeri, but apparently the email address I have is no longer working.

Above, Rhodes Reason on stage at the Pickwick Theater in Park Ridge, Illinois. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

My condolences go out to the Reason family.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I met him that year also and agree with your sentiments. Very sad to hear

Search This Blog