"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, February 15, 2016

One of My Favorite Messages From Last Year

Above, one of my favorite photos of Denise, Aiden and I was taken
by a fellow tourist on the top floor of Osaka Castle last October.


One of my favorite private messages from last year was this one from a friend from college:

BTW...There are laws against having a bitchen RV and a Hot GF at the same time.

Fortunately for me, there are no such laws on the books.

Above, the aforementioned RV. Denise was still asleep when I took this picture in San Diego. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

No comments:

Search This Blog