"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Getting Closer To 2 Million

Above, Asya and yours truly at Gladstone's 4 Fish in Pacific Palisades last year.

The ol' Rancho is getting closer to the 2 million mark (in views).

We're now well below 35,000 views away from 2 million, and that's when I'll be putting up the new header that Asya created. I am very pleased with what she came up with. She actually came up with two versions that I like, so I will probably use both interchangeably.

It was almost three and a half years ago when this blog hit one million views. I thought that was remarkable. The blog was started in 2008, so it took six years to reach that milestone. But we are now nearing 2 million views, which is only roughly three and a half years later. Better yet!

I am guessing that the 2 million mark will be reached late next month, or in early July at the latest.

No comments:

Search This Blog