"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

G-FAN Travel Guide To Kaiju Japan


Above, Yokohama, Japan's waterfront.

During my discussions with J. D. Lees last night I asked about progress on the G-FAN Travel Guide To Kaiju Japan project.

Family considerations, other obligations and getting G-FAN out has left him with scarce time to work on it. But, he also said:

I work best with a deadline. You need to tell me you'll kill me if I don't get it done.


Well, I can't kill him (maybe some water-boarding, perhaps), so I gave him a deadline of late-May. But to humor him, I told him he'd be "dead meat" if he doesn't get it done.

Why late-May?

Late-May would be enough time to get it to the printer and have copies available for G-FEST XVI and to promote it at travel shows, travel agents, etc. (Many travel shows occur in the Fall.) This also seemed to be a reasonable enough time for him to squeeze work in on it during the preceeding months.

No comments:

Search This Blog