"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Monster X Strikes Back Added To G-FEST XVI

An additional movie has been added to G-FEST XVI's movie line-up:

MONSTER X STRIKES BACK: ATTACK THE G8 SUMMIT! will be shown Saturday, July 4 at the Pickwick Theater. Go to G-FAN.com for details.

3 comments:

Godzilla2000master said...

I am older than G-FEST and I still have never been to one. Now I am wishing more than ever my bank account had about $22,000 in it for merch and I could drive.

Looks like I still have to settle for the first film with Robert Osbourne trying his best to try to give facts on a film he or anyone else knows little behind the scenes information about.

Timothy said...

Man, Saturday night is going to be a long night! I hope I can stay up, since I am really looking forward to seeing Godzilla vs. The Thing!

Overall, the movie lineup this year is spectacular.

Timothy said...

Wow, the movie line up continues to just get better and better. I just hope I can stay up for Godzilla vs. The Thing, which is the main movie I want to see.

Great stuff!

Search This Blog