"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

June Fairchild, Cinema Cult Starlet

Above, June Fairchild in "Thunderbolt and Lightfoot" (1975).

Back on February 24, 2010, I posted a blog about actress June Fairchild.

Although she had bit parts in some major movies, I wrote then that she has a devoted fan following. Several fans have commented on my posting, including one from her niece.

Today, I received a comment on the 2/24/10 posting from fan James M. Tate, who has started Facebook fan page for June Fairchild titled, June Fairchild, Cinema Cult Starlet.

I thought I would post the link here.

If you are a Facebook member and a June Fairchild fan, feel free to join!

No comments:

Search This Blog