"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

iRV2.com Forums

Above, the little storage compartment next to the house door is getting moisture inside. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Last night, I took part in a Winnebago owners chat at iRV2.com.

I have been a member of iRV2.com for nearly two years and every so often, an organized chat is started for and by Winnebago RV owners. This was the first time I participated in the chat. Up to now, I had either forgotten about the chat or was doing something else (like working) at the time.

Above, iRV2.com logo.


Other owners of different RV brands also organize chats in the site's chat room, so this is not just something peculiar only to Winnebago owners.

iRV2.com is a sister site to RV Park Reviews.

I am glad I did participate as I asked a question on moisture getting into a small storage compartment where I store tools and barbecue equipment in The Beast. The responses were quite good (the weather-stripping on the compartment's door is probably not sealing correctly and may need to be replaced, was the general consensus) and recommendations were provided on where to obtain replacement weather-stripping.

If anyone owns a motorhome, travel trailer, 5th wheel or any other kind of RV, I recommend joining iRV2.com's forum. I have learned a lot since I've joined. Other members are willing to help if anyone has a question pertaining to travel and care & maintenance of RVs in the forums.

Their link (I also posted it at top): http://www.irv2.com/forums/

No comments:

Search This Blog