"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Let Loose The Dogs of War!



Let Loose The Dogs of War!

An incident at work a few nights ago occurred and I am finding that the matter is being blown out of proportion and a scam is being perpetrated.

I found that a person who was a close friend appears to be trying to game the system with false statements, over-the-top acting, fraud and untrue allegations. Some people must think that I just fell off the turnip truck and don't know what's going on.

I have some advice for them: Drop it or you're in for the fight of your life!

As my background is as an insurance claims examiner, I can smell fraud. I've obtained many convictions for insurance fraud and reward money to prove it!

As Clint Eastwood said in Gran Torino:

"Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have messed with? That's me."


No comments:

Search This Blog