"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, October 29, 2010

So many things to do...

Above, Yuu Asakura. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

The crop check came in today. It was much better than I expected. It is safely now in the bank.

There are a few things that I plan to do in the immediate months. One, pay off the balance due at Amber's university. Second, return to Japan for some much-needed R & R and some marketing of The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan. I just have to pick the dates to go. Third, since I had to junk out my old Nissan truck three years ago, I am in need of a second vehicle to save the miles on the Mustang and for use when it is in the shop for maintenance, etc. Also, I will need something for camping. My apartment is crowded with camping equipment since my truck's demise. I can clear that out with a new camping vehicle. I am considering a van or van conversion. Any recommendations?

I'll also have to order some more copies of The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan as I am down to about 20 for direct sales. Plus, I need to do another batch of promo photos with a model. I'll have to check to see when she's available (I'm checking with her now).

So many things to do...

1 comment:

Vaughn Banks said...

The Chrysler Town & Country offers a lot of cargo space. My wife and I have had a couple of them in recent years.

Search This Blog