"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, October 8, 2010

Things Done and Decisions To Make

This morning is bright and sunny out with temperatures expected to be in the 80s.



Today started with the usual cup of coffee to get the cobwebs out of my head. The first order of business was to pass along a fan's request to Haruo Nakajima (the original Godzilla) through his daughter Sonoe.


Above, Sonoe and Haruo Nakajima in 2008.


Next, it was to catch up on today's news. I see unemployment hasn't gotten any better, which is really no surprise in view of the job-killing policies of the Democrats.

The big headline in California is the recording of a Jerry Brown (who is an ex-governor running for governor) aide calling GOP candidate Meg Whitman a "whore." As former President Nixon would say, "Now it's [Brown's] turn to be in the bucket!"

My ladyfriend in Malibu proposed getting a place together last night. I am considering this. Two can live better than one, although I do enjoy my privacy and independence. It is not as if we are two "kids" shacking up. She's about 10 years younger (46 or 47) than me, was a Playboy model & actress and has a daughter. I've been thinking about moving out of my current apartment anyway. I mentioned that the best location would be in the Thousand Oaks/Simi Valley area so she would be in close proximity to her daughter.

We'll have to discuss this further. I really despise moving, but I've lived here over 12 years. Sometimes, a change in living quarters is a good thing.

No comments:

Search This Blog