"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, October 25, 2010

Chick Stuff: First Episode of "Two Ladies In A Car"

Above, Cae Camille (left) and Melissa Cyrnek.

I just returned from my local Starbucks coffee joint to use their WiFi to view the first episode of Two Ladies In A Car, "Can I Still Buy My Nail Polish?"

The episode has the ladies out hitting stores to buy nail polish. It seems that the store who carries the polish won't sell it to the general public and they have to find a store that carries it and would sell it to them.

The video has the women in their car bantering about anything and everything that happens to pop up (including a commentary about a Hispanic lady selling cherries on the street with access to her rather difficult, at best).

Although corny, it is also very cute. Both Cae Camille and Melissa Cyrnek seemed perfectly natural and at no time did either look directly into the camera. In fact, they both acted as if they probably forgot it was even there. I was impressed with this.

They also sounded natural with no faux "Valley Girl" accent stuff.

(Confession: I may be a little biased, since Melissa is a friend, but this is my honest opinion.)

While viewing the video, I had on my headphones (to blot out any extraneous noise from other Starbucks patrons and to hear more clearly what's being said). I got a kick out of the sound effects that would pop up at times when one of the ladies said something of special note. A type of gun was mentioned and then the sound effect of a gunshot was heard. Clever!

The video was about nine minutes long. I am looking forward to the next episode.

Nice work, ladies!

No comments:

Search This Blog