"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

At Least My Work Surroundings Are Nice

Above, at least my work surroundings are nice.

Today's Wednesday, which means it's my Monday for my Malibu job. Yuck! (Well, except for the scenery, anyway.)

At least today was productive in some respects. I met with Melissa Cyrnek of Two Ladies In A Car (see link above) and we kicked around some ideas for more promoting of the webseries site. She'll run them by her co-star, Cae Camille, and get her feedback before proceeding.

The crop in Nebraska should be in the process of being harvested at present.


Right, Yuu Asakura. Photo by Armand Vaquer.



The funds from the crop will come in handy to order more copies of The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan as I am almost out of them (got about 20 left). And, it will be paying for my planned return to Japan. Promoting The Guide there is high on my list of things to do, along will visiting friends in Tokyo and taking an excursion to Niigata.

The election is less than a week away. It will be interesting to see the results.

No comments:

Search This Blog