"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, December 30, 2016

Growing Old Challenges



It has been a little over a year since I retired. Do I regret doing so? Absolutely not!

Using my parents as examples, I saw that they did not have much in the way of "golden" retirement years due to health issues, so I figured that I'd best retire while still in excellent health.

This topic came up in a RV forum I belong do.

A couple of quotes hit home (or they should):
We sacrifice our health when we are young for money, then spend that money on our health when we get older.
And:
Getting old is like frying bacon naked, you know it's gonna hurt but you are never sure where!

No comments:

Search This Blog