"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Essentials For Long-Haul Flights

Above, a view of the economy section of a Singapore Airlines Airbus A380. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Flying to Japan from Los Angeles is an eleven-hour flight. To make yourself more comfortable, there are a few "essentials" you may want to bring with you in your carry-on luggage.

Keep in mind that the article, appearing in Stripes Japan, is written from a woman's point-of-view.

It begins with:
As an expat living overseas, I have done my fair share of long-haul flights and after years of trial and error, I developed a pretty neat list of travel essentials that help me prepare for, as well as comfortably last through the multi-hour flights (especially the red-eye!). I thought it might be useful to share some of my tips and tricks and give a peek into my carry-on bag.
To see what the essentials are, go here.

No comments:

Search This Blog