"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, March 25, 2017

FDA Warns of Cancer Risk With Breast Implants

Source: Food and Drug Administration


Another good reason why one shouldn't alter with what God gave them has cropped up bigtime in the news this past week.

Valley News Live reported:
SILVER SPRING, M.D. (NBC) - Breast implants can cause a rare form of cancer that may have killed at least nine people, the Food and Drug Administration said. 
The cancer is called anaplastic large cell lymphoma (ALCL) and the FDA is checking into more than 350 reports linking it with both silicone and saline breast implants.
Upon hearing this news, I almost considered sending this article to "someone that I used to know" who had breast implants put in last year.

But, as my "honorary sister" said:
No contact is the best from here on out.  She probably will hear about it later anyway. Whether it is that or something else, karma has a way of evening out things in the universe.
As I said, almost. I don't want to be "catty" either (I wouldn't have, anyway). As my dad died from another form of lymphoma, I know how bad that kind of cancer is. I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

To read more, go here.

No comments:

Search This Blog