"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

The Beast Cleaned and Propane Tank Filled

Above, the clean Beast. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

A couple of things pertaining to The Beast were accomplished today after house-sitting Jessica's and her dad's apartment this morning.

The first item was refilling the propane tank. The last time I filled it was in November while at the Double J Campground near Springfield, Illinois. It needed 4.5 gallons. I refilled it at U-Haul in Northridge.

Next, I just had to drive down the street a little and around the block to the coin-operated car wash I usually take The Beast to. The Beast was filthy from all the dirt and grime that the winds blew onto it and the rains loosened up. Since today is warm and sunny, I figured it would be a good day to do it.

I'll be driving The Beast for a while as I managed to crunch the driver's door to the Mustang when I got a little too close to a concrete column. The door was still usable, but since I was planning to restore the car anyway, I decided to get it all done at once.

No comments:

Search This Blog