"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, June 16, 2018

Raining

Above, the cloud cover has reached the valley floor. The mesas across the valley are now obscured. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

The remnants of Hurricane, and later Tropical Storm, Bud is moving into the area and we are now getting light, but steady rain with occasional heavier rain. This'll save me from having to water my trees and plants this weekend. Vehicles passing by on Interstate 40 are kicking up water behind them.

Above, a view of Bo's (the white house) and Jerry's homes (on the hill). Photo by Armand Vaquer.

We are supposed to get thunderstorms this morning, but so far I haven't seen or heard anything. I am looking forward to a light show.

Above, there will be no sitting outside today. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

I stepped outside and took the photos that accompany this blog post.

I was planning to go to this weekend's Lion's Club Rodeo today at Red Rock Park near Gallup, but it appears that's not going to happen.

Above, the trees are getting watered by Mother Nature. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

The electricity has been flickering on and off and I had to re-set my electronic clocks.

The rain is welcome as this area has been parched from a drought. 

No comments:

Search This Blog