"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, June 14, 2018

Horsing Around

Above, one of my neighbors. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

When entering the Whispering Cedars community in Jamestown, New Mexico, one passes a fenced lot with a solitary horse. I believe the horse is a mare.

She seems so bored and lonely. I decided I would brighten up her days with carrots almost every day.

When I approach the fence if she is across the field, she'll come right over to get her treat.

Yesterday, I took a few photos of her:

Above, she's heading over after spotting me.

Above, getting closer.

Above, almost here.

Above, she's gobbling up her treat.

No comments:

Search This Blog