"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Craig T. Nelson Is Mad As Hell

"Coach" Craig T. Nelson is hopping mad. He was on the Glenn Beck Show on the Fox News Channel May 28 and said this:

NELSON: No, we are a republic. And that means that we need to be represented. We're not being represented.

Listen, I'm not going to pay any more money. What these people are asking me to do —

BECK: You're seriously saying you won't?

NELSON: No, I'm asking Glenn Beck to promote this. I'm saying it personally. But I'm asking you...

BECK: Are you are saying you personally won't pay income tax anymore?

NELSON: I'm really thinking about it, Glenn, because as a fiscally responsible grandfather, there are programs that they're asking me to fund that I refuse to fund.


Wow! I didn't know Nelson's a conservative! (Well, maybe he wasn't until Schwarzenegger and the Sacramento Democrats made a mess out of the state.)

To read the full (rush) transcript, go here.

No comments:

Search This Blog