"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

A Late Evening Scramble


Today's been a busy day.

Spent most of it helping my roomie get enrolled in culinary school (she starts next month) and fighting traffic.

Then, after everything got done, we kicked back at Crazy Tokyo Sushi in Tarzana for a delicious sushi dinner.

Right, Ai with "The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan" amongst Christmas lights in Tokyo. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

I thought I'd have a nice relaxing evening until I picked up today's mail when we got home. This is a good thing, so I'm not at all complaining. In the mail, were several orders for The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan. I then scrambled to get each order packaged and addressed so I can mail them tonight for a possible pre-Christmas delivery. Fortunately, the post office lobby was still open so I could weigh each one and have mailing labels printed (thank goodness for debit cards).

Now, I can finally relax. For now.

No comments:

Search This Blog