"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, June 6, 2015

The 2016 Model Year Winnebagos Are Out

Well, Winnebago has released their 2016 motorhome models including the Minnie Winnie 22R. I bought a 2015 22R last February.

This video by Bullyan RV of Minnesota is a tour of the 2016 Minnie Winnie 22R, The video was posted yesterday. It was their video of the 2015 22R that sold it to me.



The exterior of the motorhome is different in the decaling from my 2015 (see below). I see no differences in the interior except that the dinette table has only one pedestal and it swivels. My motorhome has double pedestals and it doesn't swivel.

Here's my 2015 at the parking lot of Universal Studios:

Above, the 2015 Minnie Winnie 22R. Photo by Armand Vaquer.



No comments:

Search This Blog