"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, September 1, 2026

13 Essential RV Tips For Seniors

Above, yours truly at Mustang Sally's in Deadwood,
 South Dakota last summer. Photo by Mitch Geriminsky.

Now that I am at the ripe old age of 72, I guess that puts me into the senior (some say geezer) category. While that's the case for me, I still enjoy hitting the road in my motorhome. 

Last summer, a friend and I took a long trip to Cody, Wyoming, Little Bighorn Battlefield, Devil's Tower and the Black Hills of South Dakota. I surprised myself that I was able to do all the driving with no problems. 

RV Travel has posted an article and video with 13 essential tips for seniors to make the journeys more comfortable and enjoyable.

They begin it with:

In the video below, Mike and Jennifer Wendland from RV Lifestyle share their most important RV tips for seniors. Spoiler alert: Many of these tips apply to everyone, not just seniors.

Our hosts, seniors themselves, firmly believe that with proper preparation and expectations, seniors can live their best lives ever in an RV!

To read more and see the video, go here

No comments:

Search This Blog