"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, September 1, 2026

Rainy Day Yesterday


Well, we had our longest sustained rain of this monsoon season yesterday. It rained pretty much all day yesterday (which is what we need) and I stayed indoors for much of the day except for a quick trip to the Flying J. I did watch the 1996 flick, Independence Day for entertainment.

Then, around 2:00 this morning, I was awakened by the sound of a downpour. Once I am woken up, I generally can't get back to sleep.  

As of now, my weather phone apps say we're to have a dry day today with a small chance of rain in the afternoon. 

For your entertainment, I've posted Jimi Hendrix's "Rainy Day, Dream Away/Still Raining" medley from his Electic Ladyland album.

No comments:

Search This Blog