"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Yes, Melissa, A Giant Walrus

Above, the U.S. poster for "Gorath."

Melissa (Two Ladies In A Car) and I were hanging out today and somehow she mentioned something about a giant walrus.

I then told her there's a Japanese sci-fi movie called Gorath (1962) about a rogue star on a collision course with earth, which featured a giant walrus named Magma. She looked at me in total disbelief. She gave a good laugh and gave me a "you must be bullshitting me" look.

Of course, not being at all familiar with Japanese science-fiction movies, she thought I was pulling her chain.

Well, here's the proof that I wasn't pulling her chain:



Now do you believe me?

No comments:

Search This Blog