"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Burbank Deer



I patrolled Burbank Hills last night (I'll be there tonight) and early this morning I saw about 4 male deer (bucks) on one of the residential streets.

Their antlers were in various stages of growth. It is interesting that the males keep to themselves as do the females (does).



I tried to get some pictures of them with my cell phone, but it was still too dark for decent photos.

The accompanying pictures are of the females I saw on the same street last week. I'll try to remember to bring my camera tonight.

No comments:

Search This Blog