"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, September 7, 2015

Labor Day 2015

Above, The Beast at home. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

The original plan for spending Labor Day was actually doing some labor. I was planning to take The Beast to the car wash to give it a good washing, including the roof. I haven't washed the roof since I bought the motorhome and it is recommended to wash it at least twice a year.

It should be a relatively easy task as all I have to do is scrub the roof with a brush. Fortunately, Winnebago installs one-piece fiberglass roofs to their motorhomes (instead of cheap rubber membrane roofs).

However, my car decided to alter those plans a bit as a tire decided to give out. So, provided one of the local tire stores is going to be open today, I will be getting at least one tire for the Mustang (maybe two).

After this, provided it is not scorching hot tomorrow, I still plan to head over to the car wash to get the motorhome washed.

Beyond those tasks, my only other plan for tomorrow is the usual Monday dinner with Amber.

Happy Labor Day, y'all!

No comments:

Search This Blog