"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, December 29, 2016

What?! No Disc Coffee Filters?



One of the things I bought at R.E.I. the other day was a Stanley Adventure 6-cup stainless percolator camping coffee pot.

Although I do have a drip coffee maker in The Beast, it is only useful when the RV is hooked up to electrical service at a campground or while running the generator. Otherwise, if I am at a dry campground and don't wish to tick off other campers with generator noise, I have to settle for some instant coffee. The days of instant coffee at camp are over since I bought the percolator.

There was one thing that I discovered after buying the percolator, and that is the difficulty in finding a place that sells 3.5" coffee filter discs. All the places I checked around the San Fernando Valley seems to only sell basket-type coffee filters.

This forced me to go online to find a vendor who sells disc coffee filters for percolators. I ordered 100 of them through Amazon.com yesterday. The filters will arrive January 3. 

No comments:

Search This Blog