"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Encino Drivers Suck!

Above, my poor Mustang this morning.

This week is starting out lovely.

I had to buy some pet supplies at Petco in Encino this morning and was only in the store for about ten minutes. Upon leaving the store, I immediately noticed some damage to my 89 Mustang. Some "nice person" decided to back their vehicle into mine while I was in the store.

No note was left. A classic hit & run.

Being an experienced adjuster, I took photos of the damage and notified the LAPD of the incident. I noticed that the store has a security camera aimed at the parking lot. I contacted the store and notified them of the incident. Their manager will review the security tape tomorrow. I informed my insurer, State Farm, and the LAPD of this possible security video of the accident. Hopefully, they can get a plate number and reach the responsible party. If so, hopefully they have insurance. If there's no tape of the incident, I could make a uninsured motorist property damage claim and avoid paying a $500 deductible.

Regardless, I have to wait a bit to get the repairs started as the other car, a 2000 Mustang, and driven by my daughter, was involved in an accident last Thursday night.

When it rains, it pours!

1 comment:

crazygoji said...

Too many auto accidents in your life right now. Not a happy time.

Search This Blog