"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, August 3, 2009

Obama Joker Poster Surfaces In L.A.

I haven't seen them yet, but a poster of President Barack Obama as The Joker has been popping up in Los Angeles.

Here's what it looks like:



This is in stark contrast to the fawning Obama posters (some communistic in style) we saw last year during the campaign.

It is amusing that some liberals around the country have their panties in knots over this poster. The Left has posted worse stuff on George W. Bush. C'mon, guys! Why so serious?

Looks like I'll have to have my camera with me when I go to work today.

2 comments:

crazygoji said...

A, get me one if you see one.

Armand Vaquer said...

Haven't seen one yet. Most likely they've been already removed or wheat-pasted on.

Search This Blog