"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, January 16, 2012

L.A. Comic Book and Science Fiction Convention Photos

Above, lots of comic books for sale.

We (my roomie and I) had a great time at the Los Angeles Comic Book and Science Fiction Convention at the Shrine Auditorium Expo Center. Rain was predicted but none fell (I am sure exhibitors were grateful for that).

I managed to get away from my table where I was selling The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan to look around.

I did see some Godzilla goods there. In my last post on the convention, I mentioned seeing kaiju fan Raven White there. I also bought a subtitled DVD of Space Battleship Yamato from him.

Here's a few photos of the convention:

Above, mannequins that one doesn't often see everyday.

Above, the Superboy panel group. Producer Ilya Salkind is at the far left and Superboy John Haymes Newton is second from right.

Above, the L.A. Comic Book and Science Fiction Convention, a collectors' paradise!

No comments:

Search This Blog