"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, February 23, 2012

ECV 1954



A photo (above) of E Clampus Vitus history came in an email this evening.

It was taken in 1954 at a shindig in Mariposa, California (in the Mother Lode Country).

It shows some Poor Blind Candidates (PBCs) (i.e., pledges) going through initiation rites.

And, no. I was not a Clamper back then. I was born that year.

1 comment:

hold26@hotmail.com said...

WOW whata find,can you tell me more about the picture,how you got it,where was it taken,where is it now,is anyone still alive that was there...BTW I am ECV also..Please let me know....Red The Grey

Search This Blog