"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Monster Madhouse End Credit (2009)


While perusing some videos over at YouTube tonight, I stumbled upon one that I completely forgot about.

It is from three years ago. It is of the Washington, D.C. area television show, Monster Madhouse's beginning and end titles. The show stars Karlos Borloff (Jerry Moore).

I had posted the video in December 2009 here.

I received a credit for still photography during the end credits. I made a screen capture of it and is posted at top.

Above, Jerry Moore, sans Karlos Borloff make-up, and I at Don Glut's earlier this year.


No comments:

Search This Blog