"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

From Prof. Craig Norris

In response to this blog post, I received this email from Prof. Craig Norris of the University of Tasmania (Australia):


Hi Armand, 
Thanks for mentioning me on your blog – I'd only found out this morning that the article had been published. Thanks again for your help and involvement in the email interview. There was a ton of data which I collected for the project which I'm working on getting published elsewhere – I'll let you know when these reach fruition. 
Looking forward to the new Godzilla film in 2014, and all the best in your post-election US world. 
Cheers, 
Craig
--------------------------------  
Craig Norris, Ph.D. | University of Tasmania | LecturerSchool of English, Journalism and European Languages | Journalism Media andCommunications program

No comments:

Search This Blog