"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Unexplained or A Message?

Strange things happen for unexplained reasons.

My daughter Amber was bored this morning so she decided to go to the local Salvation Army store.  While there, she saw this angel figurine that she is 100% positive belonged to my late mother:



My mother passed away three years ago and we donated much of her belongings to the Salvation Army.

She would have celebrated her 80th birthday in five days and it is strange that my daughter went to the Salvation Army store and found it.  She came home a little freaked out and I asked her to take a picture of the figurine and send it to me.  It is also odd that it would still be at the Salvation Army store after three years.  A message, perhaps?

She did buy it for $5.00.

No comments:

Search This Blog