"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Kelsey Smith Story On Investigation Discovery's "See No Evil" February 17

Above, Kelsey Smith.

Ever since I began this blog, I have posted links to the Kelsey Smith Foundation, whose mission is to educate women on personal safety.

Investigation Discovery is starting a new show, See No Evil. Their first episode, to be shown Tuesday, February 17 will be on the Kelsey Smith kidnapping and murder of June 2007. The title of the episode, "It Looked Like An Ordinary Shopping Trip."

Here are are the promos of the episode:







The program will also feature Kelsey's parents, Greg (now a Kansas State Senator) and Missey Smith.

2 comments:

nan27 said...

I remember this tragedy. It's so unbelievable that this young girl did nothing wrong. Yet, she was abducted, raped and murdered all within an hour's time.

Anonymous said...

I cried daily for years about this. It was too close to home with a son in the same marching band and music programs. She could have been my daughter. It still tears me up when I think about it. I keep her obituary in my Bible. I will not soon forget the girl a billboard was graced with the words Kelsey Smith, Scrubbed with Sunshine

Search This Blog