"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, February 16, 2017

Meet "Vlad The Impaler"



No, not THAT Vlad the Impaler (the real-life Dracula), but Vlad the Impaler, the wine bottle holder.

After running an errand, I went to the mailbox to see if there were any mail inside. On a shelf above the apartment complex mailboxes, sat a box.

Generally, whenever people have something that they no longer want, they often leave things on the shelf (usually books) to be "rescued" by other tenants.



I looked at it and, at first, I thought it was a silhouette of Superman. Instead, it is a rather interesting wine bottle holder with a muscular figure "impaled" at a certain area of his anatomy. Since I am a bit of a wine connoisseur, I rescued it. I will probably use it in The Beast.

My, that's a big one!

No comments:

Search This Blog