"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, March 2, 2012

From Burbank To Bakersfield


It has been interesting to see the venom from left wing bloggers and other sites directed at Andrew Breitbart, who passed away suddenly yesterday morning shortly after midnight. Interesting, but not surprising. It only shows what a bunch of classless bums they are. Breitbart was a happy warrior who championed truth that the mainstream media refused to cover, and for freedom.

It was a treat to listen to a local radio talk show tonight featuring actors Ed Ames, Clint Howard and Morgan Brittany, with Ann Coulter on the phone. Each praised the work of Breitbart.

*******************************************

Today is a busy one for me. It began with working in my "parachute" job patrolling the Burbank Hills on the graveyard shift. Following that, I will be immediately heading north to Bakersfield for a late-morning mandatory settlement conference on an insurance claim as the representative for the insurer.

I haven't been to Bakersfield for quite a long time (I can't even remember the last time I was there). It'll be interesting to see any changes to it and along Highway 99.

Thankfully, I will be well-compensated for my drive time as well as the mileage put on my car. Good thing I recently had the engine rebuilt. It should be fun. The car loves the open highway.

*******************************************

This should be a good month with insurance work coming in along with the sales of The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan. To cap off today's activities, I will come home to another great meal prepared by my roomie.

No comments:

Search This Blog