"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, March 19, 2012

What Are The Odds?!


Back on March 11, I read a Twitter "tweet" by actress/model Christing Nguyen wishing her mom a Happy Birthday.

Right, Christine Nguyen. Photo courtesy of Christine Nguyen.

It just so happens that my mom was born on March 11. So, I sent Christine a note: "Is your mom's b.d. today? Today would have been my mom's 79th."

Today, I received this reply from Christine:

"Yes, it was. What?!? You and I share the same birthday and our madres share theirs as well? Crazy!"


What are the odds of that? Now, if both of our dads were born on June 29, then it would be really freaky!

Maybe we should pool our resources and buy some Lotto tickets!

No comments:

Search This Blog