"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Four Years!

Above, the old webpage logo.

Back in 2008, AOL dropped their free web page benefit for members. I had taken advantage of it by setting up Armand's Corner of The Net.

When AOL made the announcement, I started looking for a replacement. Fortunately, I didn't have to look far. I became a member of Blogger when I was invited by Ken Hulsey to contribute to the Monster Island News blog. Doing so, I was able to launch my own blog.

So, in April 2008 I launched Armand's Rancho Del Cielo blog. The first blog post was on the Godzilla plaque at Frank del Olmo Elementary School in Los Angeles.

This month marks four years since the launch of this blog. This format allows me greater range for providing my take on news, travel, history, entertainment and current events. I generally get around 1,500 to 2,000 (give or take) hits per week from people from all around the world.

To those of you who follow this little ol' blog, thanks for tuning in!

No comments:

Search This Blog