"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

MS Walk Reminder!


The Greater Los Angeles Walk MS is this coming Sunday morning.  We need sponsors!  My roomie Jeska is participating (I'll be along for the walk, but please donate under her name):

Please help by making a donation to support my fundraising efforts. Money raised will support education, advocacy, research and local programs that enhance the quality of life for people with MS and their families. 
Click here to visit my personal web page to make a secure, online donation. 
If you prefer, you can mail a check to the National MS Society, Walk MS, 2440 S. Sepulveda Blvd., Ste. 115, Los Angeles, CA 90064. 
Please be sure to put my name in the memo portion of the check so it will be credited to my fundraising efforts.

No comments:

Search This Blog