"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Monsterpalooza and Walk MS

Abovethe Burbank Marriott Hotel and Convention Centerthe site for Monsterpalooza.  Photo by Armand Vaquer.

This is going to be one busy weekend.

Between work, I will be attending this year's Monsterpalooza at the Burbank Marriott Hotel and Convention Center (across the street from Bob Hope Airport) and the Walk MS in Pasadena where my roomie will be walking with Team Chef on Sunday.

I haven't yet decided on what day I'll be going to Monsterpalooza, Friday or Saturday.  I am leaning towards Friday.

If you haven't been to Monsterpalooza, you're in for a real treat if you decide to go.  But beware, parking is a hassle and the crowds inside the Marriott can be daunting.  To see what Monsterpalooza is about, go to the official website for the details.

If you spot me at Monsterpalooza, feel free to say hello.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How was it? I was thinking of going, but had to work.

Search This Blog