"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Busy Night

Above, the Godzilla statue in Hibiya, Tokyo.  Photo by Armand Vaquer.


Last night was a busy one.

First, I was getting my first article for JapanTourist completed, formatted and submitted.  As mentioned previously, I have signed on as a contributor for the new Japan tourism database.

Then, I was working on locating and contacting some Japanese actresses for an East Coast convention set for next year.  Interestingly, during this process, I was told by good friend Masaharu Ina of Toho Cinemas that it has been around 90 degrees at midnight in Tokyo.  Wow!  And I thought it was hot in the San Fernando Valley!

I accomplished what I set out to do and sent out "feeler" messages to the actresses inviting them to be convention guests.  Now the waiting begins!

In relation to the convention, I did get confirmation on a special guest.  I have to wait until the convention organizers release the news before I can say anything.  Stay tuned!




No comments:

Search This Blog