"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, September 16, 2012

The Icing On The Cake



This has been a great day!

When I returned home from Stan Lee's Comikaze Expo today, I found this email from a satisfied customer:


THANK YOU Mr. Vaquer for your AWESOME travel guide book!! I've received it in the mail on Thursday and skimmed through some of the pages and I already found it to be an excellent and informative read!! I'll be sure to put it to good use for my future trip to Japan. Thanks again and great doing business with you.

And thank you for getting it!  Your kind words are very much appreciated and made a great day even greater!

1 comment:

Kyle said...

Sweeeeet!! Cool! Thanks for the shout out, Mr. Vaquer!!

Search This Blog