"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, August 7, 2015

GOP Debate Drew Whopping 24 Million Viewers!



The biggest winner of last night's GOP presidential debate is: Fox News!

According to Adweek.com:
In the estimation of many reporters who cover the political and media beats, Fox News was the winner of the first GOP debate. And with the just-released ratings we can confirm that. 
A whopping 24 million watched the debate from 9 p.m. ET to just past 11 p.m. ET. FNC drew 7.9 million in the A25-54 demo. 
This is now the highest non-sports cable program of all time, the highest-rated cable news program of all time, and Fox News’s most-watched program ever.
Since I don't have cable, I was only able to listen to it on KFI-AM radio. But, during my workshift last night, I was able to see quite a bit of it and the analysis.

The debate should give a lift to Senators Cruz and Rubio. Former Gov. Jeb Bush, not so much. The jury is still out on whether the debate helped or hurt Donald Trump. I, oddly enough, found myself more impressed with Governor Christie than I had been before the debate.

To read more, go here.


No comments:

Search This Blog